202T High Pressure Fusing Machine
Extra large electrically heated platen allows full front pressing and fusing as well as collars and cuffs. Rapid response heating elements, high thermal reserve platen, and up to 30 PSI of platen pressure assures consistent quality. A reciprocating tray system allows parts to be unloaded and reloaded during the fusing cycle.
- Solid State Temperature Control
- Temperature Variable to 400 Degrees F (200 C)
- Shielded Reciprocating Tray System
- Special Alloy Highly Conductive Aluminum Heated Platen
- High Temperature Safety System
- Electronic Dwell Timer Variable 0-60 Seconds
- Dial Pressure Gauge
- Safety Release System
|Platen Pressure||28 PSI|
|Platen Size||26" x 36"
(66 x 91cm)