4103HP Front Center Fusing Machine
Designed exclusively for dress shirt placket fusing. A bundle clamp holds the un-fused fronts. One placket at a time is fused and then disposed on the other side of the clamp. A built-in vacuum and automatic ejection device is provided. 1,200 parts per day is typical at a 12 - 15 second dwell time. Tandem machines with a single operator will increase production by approximately 50%.
- Adjustable Pressure to 45 P.S.I.
- Variable Temperature Control - Solid State
- Solid State Timer
- Bottom Vacuum
- Automatic Air Ejection System
- Bundle Holding Bar
- 3' x 36' Buck
- Two Button Close - Meets OSHA Requirements
- Foot Pedal Control with Electronic Safety Device For Tandem Operation
- Perfect Fusing On Only the Center Front Through Precise Control
- High Quality, High Pressure Fusing
- Easy Lay Up - Head Positioned Away From Buck and Bottom Vacuum
|Air Pressure||100 PSI
|Platen Size||3" x 35"
(7.5 x 90cm)