328 "JR" Fabric Inspection Machine
The Model 328 is a low-cost, durable machine for measurement and inspection of small rolls of woven fabric that do not stretch easily. Maximum weight of the rolls is 100 lbs. and maximum diameter is 12 inches. Edge control is manual.
The Junior Inspecting and Measuring Machine is designed to give fast, easy quality control. Simple to operate, it has a drop-in loading bar and edge guide in back. All speed controls in one area. Astex Model 328 is fully equipped with a variable speed motor control pedal, two rods and cones, and manual edge control guides.
- Variable Speed Control Foot Pedal
- Metric or Yardage Counter
- Simple Measuring Counter with Reset Button
- Manual Edge Guide for Straight Edge Alignment
- Standard Widths: 60' - 72'
- Optional Light Box
- Special Sizes up to 132' width
|Model 328-66||Model 328-72|
|Crated Weight||610 lbs||685 lbs|