The 7400IJO series rotary heat press for dye-sub incorporates an oil drum heating system perfected in recent years on the AIT 120 GFO heat press.
This self contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Compare features with all competition! Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic, light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximize investment return. The IJO is the perfect machine for a start-up, large format, dye-sub printing operation. It works equally as well as a dye-fixing machine for direct printed textiles.
High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye-sub printing or textile dye fixation.
- Oil-heated drum. Self contained with digital heat control
- Digital variable speed control
- Automatic belt tracking
- Printing widths of 60” (1.5m) or 72” (1.8m)
- 3 unwind stations with adjustable tension
- 2 rewind stations with separately controlled speed and tension
- Six light weight aluminum lift out bars “easy-grip”, 3-inch cores
- Self locking safety chucks for all unwind bars
- 3.5 LFM (1.3 LMM) production speed at 40 second dwell time
- 13.8” (35cm) diameter heated drum
- “S” wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- E Stops at all corners
- Lanyard controlled reversing system for safety & ease of feeding
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motor
- All electronic controls. No air required
- Automatic cool down at shut down
|Power Installed @220/3PH||67 Amps||73 Amps|
|Average Consumption||30 Amps||35 Amps|
|Net Weight||1280 kg
|Dimensions||265 x 175 x 154 cm
104" x 69" x 60"
|295 x 175 x 154 cm
117" x 69" x 60"