The new oil heated 7400 IJO SPORT series rotary heat press has been specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for cut part digital printing.This method is widely used to print sport and team apparel.The new oil heating system guarantees a uniform heat distribution across the width of the drum with a minimum of energy consumtion. This system uses 50% less energy than electrically heated presses. The 13.8” (35 cm) diameter drum is suitable in production speed for digital printing.
The 7400 IJO Sport series has 3 Different options of operation:
- The transfer paper is placed design side up on the table and feeds oontinuously into the machine. The pre-cut parts ate placed on the design and registered with maximum ease. The spent print paper and the printed parts exit under the feed table.
- The transfer paper is fed continuousty into the machine and cut fabric parts are placed on to the design areas, In this case the used transfer paper is re-rolled continuousty under the feed table and the printed parts are released on to the slide tray.
- Continuous printing roll-to-roll on both print paper and fabric. The top feeding hot oil calender system will eliminate seconds caused from fabric shrinking or paper movement and increase production. saving money and energy costs. High production, quality printing and our service after the sale give you the best of reasons to invest in AIT for all of your needs in digital sublimation printing
- Oil-heated drum. Self contained with digital heat control
- Digital variable speed control
- Automatic belt tracking
- Printing widths of 60” (1.5m) or 72” (1.8m)
- 3 unwind stations with adjustable tension
- 2 rewind stations with separately controlled speed and tension
- Six light weight aluminum lift out bars “easy-grip”, 3-inch cores
- Self locking safety chucks for all unwind bars
- 3.5 LFM (1.3 LMM) production speed at 40 second dwell time
- 13.8” (35cm) diameter heated drum
- “S” wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- E Stops at all corners
- Lanyard controlled reversing system for safety & ease of feeding
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motor
- All electronic controls. No air required
- Automatic cool down at shut down
|7460 Sport||7472 Sport|
|Power Installed @220/3PH||67 Amps||73 Amps|
|Average Consumption||30 Amps||35 Amps|
|Net Weight||1450 kg
|Dimensions||265 x 175 x 154 cm
104" x 69" x 61"
|295 x 175 x 154 cm
117" x 69" x 60"