GFO Roll to Roll Rotary Heat Transfer Printer
The AIT GFO Roll-toRoll continious transfer paper and fabric high speed printer is uniquely equipped with three individually controlled unroll and re-roll systems for transfer paper and fabric. A separate blotting tissue handling system is used to protect the belt and drum from dye contamination.
The GFO is available in two drum sizes of 13'' and 24''. The 13'' is normally used with digital printers and slower speed applications. The 24'' drum is normally used with rotogravure printed paper which can be run at faster speeds. Production on the 126'' fabric is approximately 8,400 ft2/hr at 20 second dwell time.
The GFO series is available with printing widths of 96'' & 120''.
- Oil heated drum with digital heat control
- Digital variable speed control
- Unique belt steering system maintains constant belt position
- 120'' printing width (129'' belt width) 96'' printing width (104'' belt width)
- 3 unwinds with pneumatic clutches
- 3 rewinds with pneumatic clutches and independent speed controllers
- Six lightweight air shafts
- Safety chucks for fast and safe loading and operation
- Large 13'' (33 cm) or 24'' (60 cm) diameter oil heated drum for faster speeds
- Twin ''S'' wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- E stops on all corners
- Dual safety reversing systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motors
- Automatic ''cool-down'' mode
The AIT Large Format rotary heat press is the culmination of over 25 years of manufacturing heat presses for the sublimation printing industries. High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye-sub printing or textile dye fixation. Compare the features with all competition.
High productivity with low power consumption- The 13'' drum has a digital printing prodution speed of 3.2 fpm (24'' drum, 7 fpm) with the lowest power consumption per printed foot of any comparable machine. Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximize investment return.