LFO 60 Roll-to-Roll Heat Transfer Printer
The A.I.T. LFO Roll-To-Roll continuous transfer paper and fabric high speed printer is uniquely equipped with individually controlled unroll and re-roll systems for transfer paper and fabric. A separate blotting tissue handling system is used to protect the belt and drum from dye contamination.
The LFO is available in two drum sizes of 13'' and 24''. Max. production is 5,400 ft2/hr at 20 second dwell. The LFO series is available with printing widths of 60'' & 72'' widths.
- Oil heated drum with digital heat control
- Digital variable speed control
- Unique belt steering system maintains constant belt position
- 60'' & 72'' printing widths
- 3 unwinds with pneumatic clutches
- 3 rewinds with pneumatic clutches and independent speed controllers
- Six lightweight air shafts
- Safety chucks for fast and safe loading and operation
- Large 13'' (33 cm) or 24'' (60 cm) diameter heated drum for faster speeds
- Twinn 'S' wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- E stops located on all four corners
- Dual safety reversing systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motors
- Automatic 'cool-down' mode
The AIT Large Format rotary heat press is the culmination of over 25 years of manufacturing heat presses for the sublimation printing industries. High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye-sub printing or textile dye fixation. Compare the features with all competition.
High productivity with low power consumption- The 13'' drum has a digital printing prodution speed of 3.2 fpm (24'' drum, 7 fpm) with the lowest power consumption per printed foot of any comparable machine. Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximize investment return.