1350PM Pneumatic Heat Transfer Press
The A.I.T. 1350PM is a semi-automatic heat transfer printing press designed for high pressure productivity with materials ranging from soft T-shirts to hard ceramic tiles. The 1350PM is 'Safety Certified' and will meet or exceed EC safety and efficiency standards.
- 16” x 20” (40 x 50 cm) heated platen with swing-away head for easy access to the entire surface and to protect the operator from heat
- Interchangeable top and bottom platens are available in sizes from 4'' x 4'' to 16'' x 20''
- Quick disconnect design allows both platens to be changed in less than 5 minutes
- Unique air diaphragm pressure System generates an applied force of 22 psi across the entire 16' x 20' platen. Incoming air pressure 80-100 psi. This high pressure system provides precise registration of small text and deep penetration of ink into rigid substrates
- The exclusive Astex Mica Heat Matte ensures quick recovery and consistent operating temperatures across the entire surface of the heated platen. The Astex Mica Heat Matte is superior to tubular cal rod heating elements found in low-end heat presses. The matte has 100% contact with the platen to eliminate hot and cold spots and maintain operating temperature within 1 to 2 degrees throughout continuous operation of the press
- Digital temperature and time controls with precise settings to 0.1 degrees/seconds
- Safety features include swing-away head and 2-button close
- Options include interchangeable platens, cap accessory & laser light positioning system
|Platen Size||15.5" x 19.5" (400 x 500 mm)|
|AMP Draw @ 220/1/60||12 Amps|