CA1000 Carousel Heat Transfer Press
The CA 1000 Carousel Heat Transfer Printer is available with 6 or 8 independently controlled pressing stations and is suitable to transfer all kinds of heat transfers. The bottom plates extend out of the machine for ease in loading and unloading the plate. Standard plate sizes are 16” x 20 (“40 x 50 cm) and 20” x 24” (50 x 60 cm), making this an ideal machine for T-shirts. Optional platen sizes from 6” x 6” (15 x 15 cm) are available and either the top or bottom plate can be removed and changed in a matter of minutes.
The Dual Mode control system is extremely flexible with manual operation by foot pedal or automatic mode with programmable index time. • In the automatic mode the rotation speed can be set from 2 seconds to 60 seconds. • In the manual mode, the rotation is actuated with a foot pedal by the operator. The direct drive system utilizes a large AC inverter motor with a gearbox. There are no chains or sprockets. Time, temperature and pressure are set individually on each of the press heads. Actual customer reported production is 700 garments per hour using 3 operators, a dwell time of 15 seconds and a rotation speed of 3 seconds.
The CA 1000 is CE certified and will meet or exceed worldwide safety and efficiency standards.
- All functions are controlled by PLC
- 4,6 or 8 independent stations with independent control of time, temperature, and pressure
- Multiple platen sizes available
- Each station complete with electronic hand safety device
- Bottom loading platform indexes in/out of the heat zone for ease of on loading and off loading.
- Quick disconnect design for optional interchangeable top and bottom platen sizes
- Centered support post on bottom plate allows single ply printing of shirts
- Interchangeable platens
- Double heating with three independent temperature controllers
- Custom steel stand
- Laser light positioning system
|Platen Size||15.5" x 19.5" (400 x 500 mm)|
|AMP Draw @ 220/1/60||12 Amps|